Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Day in the Life of Bead Maker


Its the beginning of a new day, yeah....I love the morning, never thought I would say that. I get up early to work in my studio while its cool as to where I used to work at night. After I was sick my schedule changed and I cant seem to go back to my old schedule. I do get alot done in day though.
Yesterday was the Farmer's Market and I did pretty well. I also got a really good buy on tomatoes. I going to miss the market this winter because of the fresh vegetables and the people.
Today is bead making again. The ones I did yesterday I wasn't to happy with. They were the large hole beads that fit the Troll and Pandora bracelets. I have a store that wants a bunch again and I'm trying to make the colors she requested and special orders are hard for me. I don't know about you but us artists like to do what we want when we want to do them....Its a curse sometimes...lol
My husband is still out of town working so no bead making for him.
Off to the studio, talk to you soon.

...~~~Peace and Have a Great Day~~~...

No comments: