Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still trying to get Motivated










Wow this is really hard trying to get motivated. I know its the economy that has me down and alot of other people also. I know my life could be worse but this is pretty bad. I never thought I would worry everyday about my husband's job and if he will still have it by the end of the week. We are a one income family right now due to this economy.


We are very thrifty I even make my own laundry detergent. We never go out to eat or do anything fun.My fun is going to the library and grocery store. Its not fun when you see something you would like to buy but cant afford, never thought I would be this way.


I do love my public library but they are also hurting due to lack of government funding.



Life sure went down hill in a year and I now see how easy it could be to end up in a tent city. I feel those families that are living in them.



I never go shopping couldnt tell you the last time I bought a new piece of clothing. I dont get my hair done at a salon my husband colors it with what hair color I find on sale.


Well enough doom and gloom



Here are a few new items listed today on








No comments: